Welcome to 2019! We have arrived to another year which means it’s time for us to begin thinking of those important resolutions/goals we have set for ourselves. We all set goals whether it’s health, career or travel, we are trying to get to somewhere different and do different things. The big question is how can we make 2019 different from any other YEAR? How can we make 2019 be our golden YEAR?
1. Change your approach: When you go after things with a plan you expect that plan to go over easy, but just as in life there are always things to get in the way of that plan being implemented. Whether we want to travel but aren’t sure how we would afford the plane ticket or launch a business with the mindset that people will immediately come and purchase from you because your product is unique. Well, unfortunately that’s just too easy! So, how do we overcome that setback that led to us still being unsuccessful with the things we are trying to do in our lives after trying it one way? We change our approach! If you see that pushing your blog/business on Instagram isn’t working then try Twitter! If your blog isn’t getting many views on certain content, without changing your brand completely try writing that same post in a different way. When we change our approach, we are essentially trying different ways to turn an unsuccessful approach to a success.
2. Go after the scary goals: I have many goals that scare me, I know I cant be the only one! Scary goals are the ones that takes more sacrifice, dedication, time and more than likely MONEY! The crazy thing about big goals is giving up so much to do more with your life. Whether you want to try your hand at the college life or quit your job to fully focus on your dream, there’s no guarantee that sacrifice will work but it’s what makes those scary goals worth it! Once you step away from that job to work fully on your blog/business that gives you motivation to work harder because you now have more to lose. So, step out of your box and your comfort zone, push your limits and watch things begin to flourish from all of your hard work!
3. Claim it, then do it!: My motto for 2019, Claim it, then do it! All of our lives we continue to hope for the best to happen throughout our journey but is hoping enough? NO! When you speak things into the universe and work your hardest to get it, then you will get those things in return. The most amazing thing about positivity is that even when it seems so hard to remain positive, if you shift your thoughts from the negative you immediately begin to feel better. This year I am focusing only on the positive because negative thoughts bring negative things and I don’t know about you guys but I’m tired of all the negativity. I am claiming the things that I want, working on the things that I want and I know that through all of the obstacles I will obtain all of those things that I want! Claim what you want to happen, then make that happen! It wont be easy but it will be worth it!
4. Focus on the bigger dream: Success isn’t just money, it’s a feeling of accomplishment and excitement for whats to come next. I have never had small dreams which in turn has made the process longer than I desired it to be. But, now I can look at my journey and be thankful that it has taken its time because I feel prepared for whats to come and my focus has never strayed away from all of my big dreams. Focus isnt easy when things turn upside down in life but its necessary! Throughout all of the chaos and sadness that life can bring stay focused on what it is that you are working hard for. My dream of being a fashion designer has been mine since I was about 7 or 8, I am now 24 and my dream hasnt switched up. I know there are still so many people still arent sure of what it is they want out of this life, but the number one way to figure that out is to go after the things that make you insanely happy and that challenges who you are then focus on that!
5. Write it out!: Writing out your goals doesn’t help bring your goals to life but it helps organize them! I have to write things out because my brain is a cluttered mess, there is always a new thought or idea that pops up and the only way I can get a true understanding is to write it out! Organization really helps gather our dreams and the different ways we can go about making our dreams come true! When in doubt, write it out!
6. BREATHE!: This is one thing I have to work on in 2019! We often find ourselves becoming overwhelmed with our thoughts and life and that’s when its best to take a step back and breathe! It wasnt until the end of 2018 when I realized that in order for things to begin to make sense to me again I have to remove myself from the situation, breathe, give it more thought and get back to it. Doing this has given me a new sense of understanding and ability to do what I need to do without becoming completely frustrated. So, when you start to feel like you can’t finish a blog post or project, breathe it out and get back to it with a clear head space and new outlook!
I will be sticking firmly to these tips so that I can make this new year shine! My hope is that reading this will help you guys get a bit of understanding of how you can make this year your best yet and accomplish all of your goals.
Have an incredibly successful 2019!
Until Next Time My Darlings!